Zamalek Art Gallery specializes in the promotion of Contemporary Art.Where it hosts a series of monthly exhibitions for the mos t prominent and exclusive artists. The Gallery houses a permanent collection for pioneer Egyptian artists, as well as for promising young talents. It is located in the heart of Zamalek, the cosmopolitan quarter of the capital, where most of the cultural events take place A 200- square- meter of exhibiting area, one of the most spacious private galleries in Cairo.
Zamalek Art Gallery organized several Art Festivals and Cultural events, and carried out a considerable number of projects:
- A six-month Art Festival celebrating the 100th Anniversary of the historical Old Cataract Hotel in Aswan, 1999-2000.
- An Art Exhibition The Other Side of the Mediterranean organized for Consorci De Museus De La Comunitat Valenciana, Spain, for the opening of the European Community meetings, April 2002.
- NSGB Main Branch, 2003.
- Four Seasons Nile Plaza, 2003.
- Four Season Nile Plaza Mall - Beymen (ceiling), 2004.
- Nile City Towers (Entrance), 2005.
- Sharm El Sheikh Congress Hall, (Complete Museum Collection Paintings & Sculptures), 2006.
- Art Consultants for private homes in Egypt, Lebanon, Kuwait, Dubai, Qatar, New York, London, Sweden.
- Nile City Towers (owner's Offices), 2007.
11 Brazil Street, Zamalek.
Opening from 10:30am until 9:00pm except Fridays